Wednesday, November 07, 2007






bday06novSeventeensingyee*




grats' to al whose olvls finally came to an end, :) Its a huge burden off but its impact its rather weighing.. anyway, celebratd it at marina with my schuni cos my screwed up lit ended @ 530 & if i were to return town to bedok, bedok to town, its gona b crazy. had hkcafe, & i think we took millions of pictures.





















these girls ar , exp koh yap & lim , they are one of those who can imitate ppl like power.

walaos. they cheered me up like so mcuh, laughed ass off, right babes.

bday yee,HAPPY SEVENTTEN.&&^^


:
:

I wento my grandma hse, shes so cute. she made me smile too...=)

I think I play pretend like wow.. i don't enjoy being a faker but i don't hv much of a choice, I wouldn't want to see those who cared looked into my eyes cos if so i know i'll cry even more, I wouldn't want them to bear the pain in me together, i wana hv it all by myself .anyway guess time heals, right red, Thanks for those who were there, right tian, anyway thank you my sisters, but i don't wana elaborate further.

btw I spent my days like so planned. what's with tomorrow now..Hmm..

No comments: